The 80/20 Rule for technical analysis, slow down and think.

Discussion in 'Stock Market Education' started by khalfani, Apr 24, 2014.

1. DomDom

DomDom Member

Good post and follows sound fundamentals. All of these things come with experience and its the only way to learn it.

2. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Guest

Great thing to mention @khalfani. Almost all of us are guilty of spending our time procrastinating rather than actually being productive.

3. lovemwaf

lovemwaf Member

The question arises to me as to how are you able to obtain this rule. How do you take that 20% to make you even more money. If 20 makes you 80 how would you be able to get to 40 makes you 160. How do you manage to with less effort to increase the profit. For me the in game is to become absolutely wealthy and so I really want to know how do you go from zero to that pace? Any help will be appreciated

4. Fredrick Jones

Fredrick Jones Well-Known Member

Good advice. The majority of time people think they are working, but they are just running around in circles so they appear busy. You see this repeatedly in government organizations and large companies. It is kind of a form of procrastination, people including myself have problems finding out what it important and concentrating on it.

The slow down and think, well if you are running around in circles one has problems thinking properly. I don't follow my own advice but I try my best :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016