The best daily forex caledar

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by SamClemensMT, Jan 2, 2015.

1. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

I use the forexfactory.com site to keep up with the news and other events. This is such an important aspect to being a professional forex trader. Without it you are blindfolded. Are their any resources you use to keep up with the market. Please don't mention Fox News, CNBC, or the Wall Street Journal. I consider that to be useless information. Well, maybe not the Journal.

2. daveM

daveM Member

I have a software that provides a little more detail than FF, FF has great page for news. I think FF is sufficient

3. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

Forexfactory is the best place for real time forex news. They even make a MT4 indicator that will show up on your charts so you don't have to click back and forth between windows. I don't use the indicator, but it's an option for others.

I use to trade the news a lot. But I hated the wait game. So I just play the long term game now. So much better and easier on me personally.

4. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Long term trading is a professional trading type. Bring professionalism in trading either by learning or taking advice from professional traders. Eurotrader offers all necessary trading facilities to traders.

5. Shibu Lavin

Shibu Lavin Senior Investor

There are many sources of earning knowledge. Forex forum can be a great source of earning knowledge for newbies as they can raise any question on the forum. Keep developing your strategies and run market innovation. You can use all the technical tools provided by FXOpulence broker to analyze the market technically.