The future

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rosyrain, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

This is a simple question, what do you want for the future? I would just like to be comfortable and have a good time every once in a while. I would like to have enough money to pay all my bills and not have to worry about things.

2. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

I guess what I want for my future is very similar to you, Rosyrain. I would like to be financial comfortable so that I have no worries when it comes to money. I would like to be able to travel and see a bit of the world. I want to be able to enjoy my life and spend lots of time with my family.

3. ScooterBrandon

ScooterBrandon Senior Investor

Good question.
    I want to be financially independent before I am too old.
    I want to be in good health for as long as I can.
    I want to love and support my wife, kids and family.
    These are the things that I can do.
    There are things I want from the future that are not in my hands like:
    My children having a clean environment to live in.
    Men exploring the solar system.
    For people to get their heads out of their rears so we can accomplish those goals.

4. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

My plans for the future . . . I'd like to change the world one person at a time. I'll be starting a blog, writing a lot and hope that like the communists whose ideas transformed Russia into what it is today, the little I do could be the foundation upon which younger, like-minded individuals could build upon and transform the world . . .

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Continued good health for my loved ones and myself, improved US and world situations, and continued success for my loved ones and myself.

6. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

I believe that all of us are imagining a rosy future. But wishing and hoping are not the same as happening. We have to work for our future, plan on it and think of the best way how to realize our dream. No one can predict the future that's why I don't believe in clairvoyants and psychics because they are merely playing with our minds with their guessing game. Even in the Bible, it says that the future is a secret. So we might as live with that.

7. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Good question. A steady job and for me and my close ones to stay healthy... I think I can build what I want around those two big things.

8. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Well-Known Member

Interesting question! I don't really know what exactly I want to do with my future, I'm still kind of young and insecure about my barely adult responsibilities and decisions. But I want to be happy on my own skin, I want to look in the mirror and know that that's me, someday I will make it. I want stability on my future job and relationships too.

9. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

I wanna be happy. Plain and simple.

10. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

Oh I am definitely the same way haha. I think you described my current situation so accurately that it kind of hurts.