The UK's obsession with banning foreign politicians

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Hedonologist, Mar 13, 2016.

1. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I think for any other country to say that we should clean up our own backyard before interfering with others, especially as far as the US is concerned is ludicrous to be honest especially when you look at how many other countries the US as stuck their noses in to when it's been none of their business.

Even now we've got Obama telling the UK what they should and shouldn't do in regards to leaving the EU. If the US and the US citizens want the UK to keep their noses out of their business, then I suggest that they also need to do the same.

2. warlord

warlord Member

The British government is quietly imposing sharia law in the UK. Geert Wilders, Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer were all banned from entering the UK because they criticise islam. British critics of islam have been arrested and charged with racism or incitement to violence.

3. Benoit W

Benoit W Well-Known Member

Thе wоrst pаrt оf thе bаnning-frеnzy thаt hаs tаkеn hоld оf thе lеft in rесеnt yеаrs is thаt it is nоt еvеn саrriеd оut undеr thе mаsquеrаdе оf nоblе intеntiоns. Its саtаlyst is thе distrust оf humаn nаturе аnd mаnkind thаt is а fundаmеntаl tеnеt оf lеft wing idеоlоgy.
    Wе саnnоt bе trustеd tо mаkе dесisiоns thаt bеnеfit оursеlvеs аnd оthеrs. Wе must bе fоrсеd intо bеhаving а сеrtаin wаy. This rеfusаl tо bеliеvе in pеоplе еxtеnds bеyоnd just bаnning things, hоwеvеr; it undеrliеs еvеrything thе lеft sаy аnd dо

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

What isn't helping the situation us the soft, liberal lefties that are getting offended by everything from religion and race, to politics and global warming.

Everything a person says that they dint agree with, they want then banned. If somebody denounces islem, they're automatically a racist. If they dint agree with allowing more refugees into the country then your a far right, Nazi. There's no middle ground anymore, it either their way, or your banned!

5. djordjem87

djordjem87 Well-Known Member

Is there any reasonable explanation for this action? I believe so but I really haven't gone that deep into this. It is interesting how the UK uses everything it can to maximize its integrity. If they ban Donald Trump, however, it may be they will ban the next president of the U.S. and I am not sure that would be a good move if we consider all the things Trump already said and done. To me it sounds silly, to be honest and I have no idea why would anyone stop a politician from entering a country. It would be better to let them in but issue a ban on speaking. They do much harm vocally then by walking freely into a country.