The Unexpected Always Happens?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

It's never OK to be rude. Everyone has problems they are dealing with trying to let off steam on a stranger is right? I don't think anyone has an excuse for insulting anyone who had done nothing to justify such a reaction.

2. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I would highly advise not to insult anyone. If you want a job and you have an interview be respectful.

3. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Haha, that's a good one and yes, the best way to go is to be polite or else karma might knock on our door... :D

4. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Yeah karma is one terrible being to mess with in the likes of life. I would have just kept myself calm during the interview.

5. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

Usually nothing unexpected happen in my life. My life consists of very little surprise and I prefer it that way. I usually prefer not to think about it.

6. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I don't think the unexpected always happen. It is really not very easy. I definitely think it should be done in a better manner. I would love it if the unexpected always happen.

7. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

That is a big mess, I would be so embarassed,anytime I go for an interview, I always ask myself that question, what if the person going to interview me, is someone I once assaulted or treated bad, such things keep me in check, they help me think twice before I say or do something stuipid, that may make me regreat in life.