Thousands os Lerner E-mails Found

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by SteakTartare, Nov 24, 2014.

1. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Well, well, well. So around 30,000 emails from one Ms. Lois Lerner have been recovered. Those of us in the IT world have long thought the claim that they were permanently lost was not only untenable, but an outright retarded suggestion. Anyway, they are now recovered. It does beg the question if they will be completely innocuous or contain a "smoking gun." Time will tell, but normally innocent people don't have to please the Fifth.

Further details may be seen here: Thousands of lost Lois Lerner IRS emails found by IG

2. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

There is always a moment of truth, when what was done in the dark comes to light, well let us wait out and see.

3. ally79

ally79 Guest

I'll bet that there are will be some incriminating information in at least some of those emails. Why else would you make such an extensive effort to destroy them, and refuse to testify because it might incriminate you?

4. SteakTartare

Exactly, Ally79. If there was no basis for the charge of illegal and unethical targeting, why the massive cover-up and run around? If everyone is clean, just produce the documents, and move on. But that hasn't happened. It has been a nonstop parade of obstruction.

5. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

My dad knows how to recover lost data since his job revolves around computers. I wish I could do that too. Data is pretty much like matter it is neither created nor destroyed it changes form. I think when you read your email the message is that one important piece of data that you keep in your email inbox. Some people just send their email message from the inbox to the trash without thinking that the piece of info can be recovered. Well chances are that your piece of email can get picked up by some fantastic computer techs who understand how to recover data that has been deleted.

6. ally79

ally79 Guest

I actually wondered how it was possible that the emails where destroyed in the first place. It is well known that nothing in cyberspace ever completely goes away, and aren't some of the most tech savvy people in the world working for the government?

7. SteakTartare

8. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

No doubt.

Once Obama is gone and most of his appointed and elected enablers are out of office as well, I think things will be uncovered that will cause Obama to make Richard Nixson look like a saint. I think the enablers and co-conspirators will just keep stonewalling until then though and not likely let the investigations get much further if they can help it.

I cannot imagine why someone like Lerner who had such a cushy job for such a long time threw her career and her name into the sewer just to do the bidding of a corrupt presidential admin with an 8 year term limit.

This is her life now. :D

[video=youtube;u88vMSbX_xA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u88vMSbX_xA[/video]

9. SteakTartare

I forget who said it, but the quote "Obama combines the competence of Carter with the ethics of Nixon", or something to that effect, is pretty close to the mark.

P.S. Thoroughly enjoyed the video. The reaction of the older gentleman ("I don't want her in my house") was classic. :D

10. SteakTartare