Time to Fear! MythMan Is Here!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mythman, Jun 3, 2014.

1. mythman

mythman Banned

... don't 'be afraid,' that's just "somethin` that sounded catchy for the title." I'm really NO THREAT AT ALL (something that kind of annoys me, because I SHOULD BE a threat! better ways to be (that don't 'gel' with the way people are today).

Like legends say of Andrew Carnegie, I don't believe in the stock-market. 'Money that makes money' ... it shows me how FAKE money is (which is why so much more of it does so much less every year). Yes, the stock-market does give young businesses the support they need to become big producers; but people forget that, in favor of the picture of 'names in a horse-race that you're gambling on.'

Anyway; rather than distract myself with THAT game, I distract myself with the BULL-market---religion, mostly. Actually, religion IS my politics---not really in the 'God Is King'-way, but ... summarized in the question 'if people are guiding their lives by "religion" (literally "back to the book"), why aren't I regarded as a "Lord" among them (having died etc.)?'

I also have a complaint-or-two against the high-mindedness of automobile-users, being unable to ever GET a license to drive. It's probably the way gay people felt back when there was maybe one homosexual per city (back before it was a popular life-CHOICE ... and yes, it is a CHOICE; like being left-handed or hanging the toilet-paper roll paper-above-roll.

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Hey there mythman, welcome to the forum! Money does make money, you are right, so I wish you luck in starting to make some in the stock market! :)

3. LittleMissMia

LittleMissMia Guest

Haha very catchy title! I like it. Welcome to the Bull Market Board!

4. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Hello there mythman. Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Have a nice day.

5. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a wonderful journey over here. It is great to be a part of this forum.