Tips And Advice For Successful Trading

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Most of the new traders lose money in the forex market. 90 to 95% of traders lose money in forex trading. So, traders start trading with the demo account which is a risk-free account. Traders can learn trading in a demo account without losing money. After that, I recommend starting real trading with little money. My broker Eurotrader offers a micro account for only $50.

2. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Tips for success can be provided by anyone, however, it is important not to rely on anyone as it won't result in great results. We should be looking to learn from people who have experienced it, but not anyone who is too enthusiastic as this can also affect our fate and be detrimental for our financial capital. I'll give you a hint and it's very simple, which is to use a reliable brokering company such as Eurotrader which is regulated and has received numerous awards for their achievements and their service to clients is so good that they are generally supporting in any situation that we encounter.

3. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

My advice is to be quite careful when picking a broker, be it for forex or crypto. Not everyone are reliable and authorities often warn about these issues, stick to companies with legitimate licenses.

4. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

I just want to provide a suggestion that every trader should use a reliable broker for making good money cause if they try to scam then no professional can make money. For this, they can use FreshForex broker as they are 100% reliable and regulated.

5. Andris

Andris Active Member

Knowledge is very important, you can't do without it. In fact I see those into forex as lawyers in that you shouldn't stop learning even if you have been in the market for long.