Tips.

Discussion in 'Trade Journals & Stock Tips' started by waseem59, May 10, 2014.

1. waseem59

waseem59 Well-Known Member

Can any one give me best tips and knowledge on trade journals and stock tips, provide some good tips with which i can gain knowledge on these things.

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

There are numerous threads on these forums where we talk about what we have, what we look for, etc.

3. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Yep, just browse around the forum and read the threads that interest you. If there's some more specific question you want to do, just ask away. :)

4. j24a25c5c2

j24a25c5c2 Guest

My tips would be to really make sure that you know about stocks and trading. You really need to know all the ins and outs before you attempt anything to do with stocks and trading. I used to try and trade, it was a disaster because I really didn't know what I was trying to trade. Mainly it was not a good experience for me because I was an inexperienced trader. So my advice is, just make sure you learn as much about what interests you before trying to do it.

5. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

Just looking around the forum should help you find lots of tips and advice.
    If you have a specific question feel free to start a topic asking it, that way it can help clear it up for someone who has the same question in the future.

6. JaydonTyler

JaydonTyler Well-Known Member

Im new to the stock market. My only stock is TSLA as I invested in it with my uncle. Tesla Motors is a great long term investment. Anyways.. I am cautious about investing anywhere outside of sports betting. I will invest in the stock market more in the future. As of now, I'm trying to learn to ropes by gather all the info that I can. I'm not one to make quick decisions. I like to remain in control as best I can.

7. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Sports betting? Seriously?

8. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

LOL, it's a big leap between sports betting and stock market...

9. InterestedInvesto

InterestedInvesto Active Member

Is betting even considered investment? Sure, one could look at it that way, but I mean the risk is far, far larger than the stock market and other similar areas (real estate, etc.)

10. jessejeffers

jessejeffers Member

Just look around the forums to see if your answer is on here! If not, ask! I may be able to know! Good luck!