To Do Forex Trading

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Lindsey J. Crosby, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

People often look for earning sources that they can do that is not too difficult, stressful, or time-consuming, Forex trading may fit the requirement, but there are still some considerations to take before proceeding. Forex trading can be done at home, and even if you are busy with something else. However, the trader needs proper knowledge and skill to succeed in the market. That’s why my broker TP Global FX offer free educational courses to all kind of traders.

3. jhonmason69

jhonmason69 Senior Investor

When you make a forex trade, you sell one currency and buy another. You profit if the currency you buy moves up against the currency you sold. For example, let's say the exchange rate between the euro and the U.S. dollar is 1.40 to 1. If you buy 1,000 euros, you would pay $1,400 U.S. dollars.Jun 30, 2021

4. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

I think that to learn to trade it is important to do so as often as one can, and to learn from one's mistakes too.

5. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

That right. There are no alternate in forex market accept learning for making money. As soon you realize it the better. A trader needs to learn as much as he can and improve his skills. Another thing is also important in forex market is good broker. Many new comers don’t know how to pick one and as a result they got scammed. I personally trade with Eurotrader and I can vouch for it.