To Start Forex Trading

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Shawn Marcello, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Shawn Marcello

Shawn Marcello Member

To start forex trading, newbie should use a demo account or, instead, a small real money account offered by most brokers. There is no reason to start with a large account and lose all of it before you are familiar with the market. After you get more confident-slowly add more trading capital and increase your position size, in addition, keep a trading logbook to learn from past failures and successes.

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

If you want to start forex trading you need to have enough knowledge about this market. Without knowledge, you are nothing for this market. You can lose all your money by making the wrong decisions. So, before entering into the market, you have to be educated about forex. You can get knowledge about forex by opening a demo account under a regulated broker like TP Global FX. It will help you to know all the basics of forex easily and practically.

3. tradermuslim

tradermuslim Active Member

I'll also recommend the use of live account for practice. I know you don't want to lose your money while learning. You can use a micro account where you can trade 0.01 lot size. So with just $50, you can get a feel of live account by trading in cents. Forexchief also gives a welcome bonus up to $500. You can use that money to practice all you want. Here is the page https://www.forexchief.com/services/welcome-bonus/

4. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to start trading then you should gain strong knowledge about forex first. A reliable broker, strong knowledge, proper guidance can easily make you earn money. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone l looking for a reliable one. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.