Top 10 Online Brokers

Discussion in 'Online Brokers' started by waseem59, May 9, 2014.

1. Allison2021

Allison2021 Well-Known Member

I agree with you fortunado30. All those listed were all good.
    Has anybody ever tried Vanguard as a broker? I like them because they are reliable. All those others listed above are reliable too.

2. teastocks

teastocks Well-Known Member

I would have to look more into these brokers but I have been trying to find some good broker for a very long time. I just don't want to get scammed or tied up into anything until I know that it is worth my time and my money.

3. AlainB

AlainB Member

What is this based on? Currently I'm investing using Plus500, and I'm not completely satisfied.. So if this list is legitimate and reliable I might have to do some more searching. It'd be helpful if there were advantages and disadvantages as well.

4. babyleans

babyleans Member

Can you back this up please? Have you had any experience with any of them? Do you know any people who have? I have had bad experiences with some online brokers so i'm very wary.

5. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

In my opinion they are good, some I know it well, but there are better. Everyone with your choice and your preference

6. xzreplay

xzreplay Member

Thanks for the list, I have seen some of it but I will try the rest.

7. bintsk

bintsk Active Member

Thank you so much.
    It would definitely make my task a lot easier. Would have been better if you had provided the source.
    Anyways,Thanks.
    I'll share it :)

8. rachel

rachel Member

On what is this ranking based? Are these your personal favorites? Have you traded with each of them? I agree they are likely good online brokers, but I do not have personal experience with most of them. I would love to learn more.

9. AlexF15

AlexF15 Guest

This is a great list. Helps me grasp onto the stock world. Getting used to this is hard, thanks!

10. Parassd

Parassd Active Member

Hi, I wanna know a few stuff regarding investing. I'm based in India, and I want to invest in the stock market, but investing in India is a real burden and it's quite tedious. It's very simple comparatively abroad, and I don't know, for some damn reason investing in the Indian jurisdiction is very inconvenient and frustrating. I wanna know if while living in India, can I invest in the international markets though an online brokerage? I don't want things to be complicated, I just want something simple so that I feel interested in being an investor. Any help is appreciated and welcome. :)

Tags: