Top 10 Online Brokers

Discussion in 'Online Brokers' started by waseem59, May 9, 2014.

1. fxstreet

fxstreet Senior Investor

The truth is you have to go extra mile with your search. Don't be satisfied with what you see, do more findings and be sure before you choose.

2. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

Another important point is that you should read carefully all the documents placed on the broker`s website. Such documents as Terms and Conditions contain important information about the execution of the trades and other important issues. For example, some of the brokers include provisions allowing them to find your trades null and void and do not pay you money, so it would be better to avoid such brokers.

3. Sandra Hawkins

Sandra Hawkins New Member

Please beware there are many fake bitcoin mining/clouding out there, I got scammed twice before I met a genius hacker who helped retrieve my bitcoin. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don’t be deceived. I invested $25000 on a particular website called eurekaminingblock, I monitored the profit yielding but got locked out of the account before I could withdraw. I went online and met this hacker bitcoinretrievalgenius who helped me retrieve my bitcoins back in few hours. You saved my life and I will forever be grateful. I referred my friends whom we got scammed together right away and they got help too. You can contact bitcoinretrievalgenius gmail com. Thank me later!

Tags: