Top 10 Online Brokers

Discussion in 'Online Brokers' started by waseem59, May 9, 2014.

1. fxstreet

fxstreet Senior Investor

The truth is you have to go extra mile with your search. Don't be satisfied with what you see, do more findings and be sure before you choose.

2. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

Another important point is that you should read carefully all the documents placed on the broker`s website. Such documents as Terms and Conditions contain important information about the execution of the trades and other important issues. For example, some of the brokers include provisions allowing them to find your trades null and void and do not pay you money, so it would be better to avoid such brokers.

3. Sandra Hawkins

Sandra Hawkins New Member

Please beware there are many fake bitcoin mining/clouding out there, I got scammed twice before I met a genius hacker who helped retrieve my bitcoin. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don’t be deceived. I invested $25000 on a particular website called eurekaminingblock, I monitored the profit yielding but got locked out of the account before I could withdraw. I went online and met this hacker bitcoinretrievalgenius who helped me retrieve my bitcoins back in few hours. You saved my life and I will forever be grateful. I referred my friends whom we got scammed together right away and they got help too. You can contact bitcoinretrievalgenius gmail com. Thank me later!

4. Angela

Angela Active Member

Really, trading is not easy and i lost a great deal of money to brokers. One day i uncovered a lot of nice comments about how remarkable Mr Bart Kasch is online and decided to contact him. We started working together and in the end i got back my $1.2m. I strongly recommend him if you need a recovery agent you can trust for results. Reach him at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Manon

Manon Senior Investor

This part is very important, and we should take it up a notch to verify these documents too. Especially the ones for regulation and license, because most of them falsify these documents and scam people. I thoroughly did this while considering Forexchief, to the extent of going to the official sites of FMA and VFSC to validate their claim and it came out well.

6. Jason@

Jason@ Senior Investor

"The falsify document" part hits differently, we really have to be careful out there. Just today a colleague was telling me how he lost some funds to a scam investment site and he could not recover the money back, the best he could do was report the site to Google. I got really scared, am just happy that Forexchief is licensed and registered for real and especially for the fact that they have been in the market for a very long time else the fear of starting with any broker in this modern will hold me back.

7. Manon

Manon Senior Investor

This is so true, it is something newbies need to pay attention to in particular. Always verify their status, don't register blindly and make sure you try out their conditions with a micro account. Forexchief have proved their worth over time, no complains there.

8. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

I think you should add FreshForex broker because they are on marketplace for more than 20 years even if you look at their Trustpilot reviews then you will see highest level positive reviews.

Tags: