Townhouses,Condominiums,Apartments, Single Homes, or Resorts

Discussion in 'Buying & Selling Real Estate' started by Investor, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

Ideally I'd prefer a big house with a swimming pool, but not being possible I'd go for an average apartment big enough to entertain family and friends. :)

2. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Single home, no question about it. Preferably somewhere in the suburbs of a bigger city so I would have a nice and calm neighbourhood while still being close to all the good stuff that comes with big cities. With a big garage and a garden/backyard, maybe a swimming pool if I would be rich enough to have one. ;)

We can always dream, right?

3. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

Stand-alone house for me too. I lived in several aprtments during my teens and twenties and could never go back to that way of living. It's true, your neighbors are in your face the whole time.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

If we are going to retire and have enough money, we may probably settle for a resort. Isn't it nice to be there eveday and just visit the city once in a while? That would be great as experienced by an uncle of my husband. He had that nice house in the resort where he stays permanently. He plays golf in the nearby club and there is a mall a kilometer away. He said that is the good life, no hassle, no crowds. Maybe we can follow his footsteps but what we have in mind is a beach resort that is private and exclusively for us.