Trade Management

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Lindsey J. Crosby, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Trade management is one of the standard of risk administration. We can not put all our cash in trading. There is a few guidelines. For my trading I risk 2% of my capital for every trade. What's more, the most extreme presentation to risk is 4%. It implies I open most extreme of 2 trades. Most traders do not follow this rule. They just risk all their money into trading. I think everybody ought to keep up their risk administration rules. Because trading is all about discipline. I trade with Eurotrader broker. It is one of the main brokers in the market. I truly like their administrations.

2. Lisa Maria

Lisa Maria Senior Investor

When trading in Forex market which has become biggest currency exchange market we the trader need to trust the broker. But every broker is not safe for us. There are many scam brokers so very carefully we need to pick up the right trading broker. Tpglobalfx is my trading broker who is a highly regulated and licensed broker in this world. They ensure higher security of funding in their platform.