Trade On The Go!

Discussion in 'Trade Journals & Stock Tips' started by Moon2, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Moon2

Moon2 New Member

Trade-on-the-go.jpg

#TradeOnTheGo! A simple, smart and secure mobile trading application for hassle free trading across all asset classes with Religare Securities. Have you tried yet? If not, download it now!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  2. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member

I have almost identical application in my mobile devices. it surely makes trading easier when you can trade no matter of location. However, the security must be in the first place and always log out when you don't trade.

3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

I'm yet to start trading in stocks due to a few challenging ordeals here and there but am certain once i get up and running i'll consider this application for all my trading needs :)

4. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Well-Known Member

Thanks for this app, it seems to be quite useful and helpful. I'll have to download it and try it out to see how it works and how effective it is to use.

5. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

That is convenient to have a app that you can use to trade on the go. I would like to see how the app works.

6. troutski

troutski Guest

I love it when companies provide an app for stock trading on mobile platforms. I use Tradeking's app to handle my trades on the go, although I do prefer to be at home in front of my computer while managing my investments. It just gives me more peace of mind that I'm in a slightly more formal setting than sitting in my car making trades, you know? :p

7. teastocks

teastocks Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing this app I have a few of them on my mobile device but I will take some time to look into this one. Once again thanks for sharing it with us.

8. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

Thank you alot, it seems very interesting, something that I am going to try out,it sounds very convenient.

9. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

Thank you for sharing. It sure is going to be a very useful and convenient app especially for people who are always on the go. You can easily trade stocks even when you're on vacation.

10. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

Never saw the point of trading from a mobile device. If I'm buying for a long term I can just set up a limit order the day before. If I'm day trading then I might as well do it when on a laptop where I can quickly and easily access all the info I need.