Traders Have To Learn About Forex Pairs

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Traders have to learn abount forex pairs in order to profit from this market. There are a lot of trading pairs in the market. New traders should start trading in major pairs. Brokers like Eurotrader offer the best equipment in major pairs, including low spreads and high leverage. It also takes no commission, no hidden charge, no requotes, and many more.

2. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Learning is a continuous process. You have to learn new things about trading and experiment them on demo account. All successful traders update their trading strategy every now and then. They do not stick to one old strategy because market is ever changing. You can not make profit with a strategy all the year. So update yourself with time. I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.

3. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

Which forex pairs would you recommend to a newbie? Personally, I like USD/CAD best.

4. kate11

kate11 Active Member

I would advise all victims of binary investment and forex scam to visit the website “Scaminspect. c om” they helped me recover my invested money I had with 24option and Agmarket last week. $29k and $45k respectively for both companies I cant help but post their services online. This binary option scam issue is really turning to wide spread disease, I advise to contact “Scaminspect. c om” if you have fallen into the same binary option scheme by these brokers. So far they have recovered all the money from both accounts, If you are a victim of scam. You can also contact them on their email : "support @ scaminspect./c o /m"

5. mullbull

mullbull Active Member

Somebody once said, once you enter forex, you never stop learning.