Traders Must Be Cautious!

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by TraderAnalyst, Nov 7, 2019.

1. TraderAnalyst

TraderAnalyst Senior Investor

Traders are no longer in easier going trading platform. All things have changed and for this reason, traders must be watchful at the prior level before making employment of their capital in various trades. As forex is run on 24/5 basis, a trader can face sudden changes in prices and thereby he should take sufficient precautionary steps to minimize his trading risks and protect his position against unwanted price movements.

2. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

Exactly! That is why so many traders prefer intraday trading - the trading style prescribing that all positions should be closed till the end of the day (since there is no end of the trading session in general meaning, the trader shall close the position when he finishes trading for this particular day). This approach allows traders to avoid the exposure of their accounts to the risk associated with leaving the opened position overnight.
    Some other traders always close all their positions at Friday evening because most of the huge news-based gaps occur after the weekends.

3. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Useful Useful x 1