Traders Need To Improve Their Knowledge And Skills

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Benigna Mazzi, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Benigna Mazzi

Benigna Mazzi Senior Investor

Traders need to improve their knowledge and skills in the process of getting used to forex trading. After all, it is a risky market. Traders can even lose their entire capital in a few trades if they are not careful in using high leverage. My broker Eurotrader also offers high leverage, but I only use small leverage when needed. It also takes no commission, no additional charge during withdrawal, and much more.

2. mikenovo

mikenovo Senior Investor

Personally, I improve my skill with a lot of live trading. I see no other way, as stressful as that is.

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

One of the most important forex strategy is to think with your mind not with your heart. Emotion can put you in danger in forex market. Another strategy is to pick up a broker which gives a lot facilities in the trading. I use TP Global FX for their low spreads, dynamic leverage and quick customer service. They provide tight spreads starts from 0.01 pips. Their maximum leverage is 1:500. They give me 24X5 customer service. So, in my trading career they play an important role.