Trades To Watch This March

Discussion in 'Trade Journals & Stock Tips' started by gracer, Mar 1, 2016.

1. gracer

gracer Senior Investor

Fast Money traders are discussing their next courses of action after another down day for stocks at the end of the month of February. Gold and most of the Treasury prices went up amidst the volatility being experienced this year. Natural gas shipper Golar LNG continued to rise with their shares rising to a 16 percent climb this year despite the 30 percent downfall of natural gas prices.

The 10-Year Treasury Note's yield has gone down by 20 percent. Netflix is still continuously facing problems and Under Armour is also expected to face some difficulties soon. BlackRock and First Republic Bank have fallen 8 and 7 percent in shares respectively.

So it really depends what the next move you are planning to do with stocks and shares you own from the names mentioned above. Here's a link to the article:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/29/7-trades-to-watch-after-sluggish-february.html

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Caveat: those fast money guys are wrong an awful lot. :D

3. rz3300

rz3300 Guest

Well I tend to avoid any trade predictions that are based on the month, but I kind of wish that I was more in tuned with the market where I could really attack it like that. I just do not have the faith in myself or anyone that handles my money to do that and I would end up getting too nervous and making too many moves and losing a whole lot. I will stick with the play it safe route.

4. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Well, I guess all of those stocks bear watching because they could go up or down at any point in time. I was under the impression Netflix was doing well, as their reports last quarter seemed to be glowing, so who really knows? It is just one of the stocks that investors who are interested in it, need to be tuned to I guess.

5. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

From the whispers of a stock broker, alternative energy is also fast rising not because of its success in the trade but due to the hype against fossil fuel. Even in the Democrats debate between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, the issue of climate change and global warming was tackeld. Sanders said that only the avoidance of using fossil fuel will put a stop to the climate change. He urged the use of alternative energy sources like solar, wind, geothermal and other natural energy source which he called sustainable energy.