Transform into Superstar trader with Udemy latest 2 hour special course!

Discussion in 'Penny Stocks' started by David Ruiz, Oct 14, 2015.

1. David Ruiz

David Ruiz Member

We all find watching movies interesting? We all want to be the hero right? Why is that? Because he always wins (at least in 99.99% cases), so no transform yourself into a Superstar with Penny Stock trading and that’s too with just 2 hours course at Udemy which is well known place to learn everything A-Z and course, It’s pretty special thing that you can’t risk or do it at your own risk!

Here is the link -

2. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Waiting until your second post to start spamming? How clever of you!

3. David Ruiz

David Ruiz Member

Don't mind sir but how do you consider this spam? i mean it's Penny Stock trading section and this is a educational course and it's at Udemy which is well known site for learning for all type of stuff, so may i know which part i got into spam mode? since i never did it intentionally, but perhaps you won't believe it.

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I guess I'll leave it to the owner of the board, but it certainly looks like spam to me.

5. David Ruiz

David Ruiz Member

But again I am confused as in which way does this comes into spam? I mean I never found any section where I could have putted it. Now do you consider sharing something which is about education wrong? that too matching with the section which is Penny Stock. Plus it's all simple thing, as I am not saying this is anything miracle or such but it’s proper education and I don’t think anything is possible without education, so that’s the main point. Now it’s definitely your own view but spam is repeating something which I certainly never did, but again it’s about personal view.

6. baudwalk

baudwalk Senior Investor

David, you can't seriously believe that one can learn how to trade penny stocks successfully in a 2 hour "course." Fools and their money... just for gIggles and grins, I looked at the link using an incognito browser tab to avoid surprises. Without the coupon tag, the course costs $297. With the coupon tag, the cost is $9. A tremendous value... right on... want to invest in property and buy a bridge? Pfft... s-p-a-m.

7. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

David, I think you better read through a lot of the threads on the site, not just about penny stocks but investment pitches. There are a lot of seasoned investors on this site (I guess I would include myself in that group) that have plenty of views on penny stocks and education products that suggest they can create "superstars" and the like. Maybe your will find an audience here for the Udemy course but my guess is there won't be many takers.

8. 111kg

111kg Guest

Yes, Udemy is a respected website, but this doesn't mean all the courses posted on it are worth the money or even some time. I've spent some time with some finance courses (I was given access for free, truth be told) and they were WORTHLESS.

9. remnant

remnant Well-Known Member

Though the course from Udemy looks spammy, what with the inflated cost and short duration it is the correct thing to do in principle. A penny stock trader needs to learn on market capitalization. Penny stocks can make profits and can double, triple and quadruple in a short time. There are free online resources one can use to learn about pennystocks including a white paper to explain the basics exhaustively. This resource is titled 'Learn to Trade Penny Stocks Lab' and can be accessed through your browser.