Trump parts ways with political advisor after debate

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by adwilk1218, Aug 9, 2015.

1. petesede

petesede Guest

Last cycle.. the following people lead in the polls between August and December. Romney, Cain, Thompson, Newt, Rick Perry, Santorium.

Polls do not matter until late November, nobody is taking this serious yet, it is like watching a sitcom and all the dems are voting for Trump just to make it a joke for the Reps.

2. MJAlex

MJAlex Member

Trump has been making some very bad moves, and I don't think it has anything to do with an adviser. It was mentioned in this thread that he acts rashly and that's a wonderful way to put it.
    There are those out there who will support Trump no matter what he does, though I'd imagine his numbers will still continue to decrease.
    At this point, I think things are very much up in the air for this election, and we'll have to wait and see where it goes!

3. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Trump has always done what he wants so when someone or something doesn't get with his program he expels/fires it like a child on steroids. This temperament of his has made him rich but lacking in some aspects of his life like gaining philosophical intelligence, culture or leading with compassion. He is a fireball that's about to burnout or explode with great drama.

4. petesede

petesede Guest

Yep, the only question is how much fire-damage he does to Bush when he explodes. All anyone talks about now is how much the Republicans hate immigrants.. It is mainly Trump saying it, but they all are getting the bad reputation for it. There is going to be a generation where Latinos automatically vote for Dems.

5. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

Now if only Trump would just simply part ways with politics altogether lol.

6. mooray

mooray Well-Known Member

Donald Trump advices himself politically, he doesn't need a political adviser. That ignorance is what landed him in the presidential race in the first place.(pun intended)

7. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

That derring-do behavior of Donald Trump is what makes him interesting. At least he is frank enough to state the truth and nothing but the truth that those Mexicans getting through the border are the rapists, thieve, killers. Who is the politician with a sound mind to say those words? But Trump did and according to my source in America, that issue was what pushed Trump ahead in the surveys. So what now, guys?

8. spaceboytaylor

spaceboytaylor Active Member

Does anybody know what his ex-political advisor is doing now? I know that he said that he would continue in the election, but I haven't heard anything along those lines. Has he done anything to hurt Trump? Has he been out promoting non-Bush candidates? I'm just curious to see what he did to fulfill his wish of trying to keep Trump, Bush, and Clinton out of office.