Truth Behind Israeli Teens Deaths

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by May102014, Jul 30, 2014.

1. May102014

May102014 Well-Known Member

It has been proven the 3 Israeli teens were not murdered by Hamas, something Israel may have known prior to attacking Gaza. The murderer of these teens was from lone cell and not apart of Hamas. Why do you think the mainstream media is neglecting to mention this fact to the public? I understand Israel is a very powerful nation and they have affiliations with the most powerful bodies in the world who are willing to stoop to any level to protect their counterparts. The conflict between Israel and Palestine has been in effect for years. I see Israel acting out of existing hatred and indifference. The public doesn’t care anyway, do they? This question is likely to be the mainstream media’s fallacious defense to the current chaos that has already claimed over 1,000 lives and most of them being Palestinian.

2. Yudison MB

Yudison MB Member

Israel learned holocaust from hitler. so israel is emerging neo nazi

3. Kate

Kate Senior Investor

Actually, while the cell was not the leadership of Hamas per se, they *were* affiliated with Hamas, so the line of thinking is that Hamas is still responsible. Not saying I agree with that because I haven't given it any serious thought, but if someone is reporting that Hamas was not involved with the cell that did the kidnapping and murdering in any way, it's not an accurate report.

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Where did you hear this?

5. preyy

preyy Well-Known Member

I haven't seen news regarding this subject... are you sure your source is valid?

6. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

The Israeli teenagers were apparently kidnapped and killed in the 'West Bank'. The West Bank is not under attack, at the moment. Gaza has been virtually razed to the ground and much of it resembles Warsaw after the Germans finished with it.

Wikipedia notes:
    Which could be 'one or two individuals' acting alone and for who knows what motivation.

The murder of 3 teenagers is then apparently avenged by the destruction of Gaza and the murder of 1500 innocent civilians, mostly women, children and the infirm by dropping 1000lb bombs which each devastate a whole 'block' area. for a crime perpetrated by a few individuals in a neighboring region.

That's like a murder takes place in Queens and the U.S government bomb The Bronx.... or some such analogy.

Hope that clears things up for everyone.