U.S Enrichment Corporation made a 346% gain in two days

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by Profit5500, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I was just reading this article and I found out that U.S Enrichment Corporation traded $12.26 per stock. I did not think they would trade that much for a stock since U.S Enrichment Corporation deals with nuclear plant companies. In 2009 the U.S Department of Energy had failed to pay a $2 billion dollar loan, which I can tell that caused a financial meltdown. I read on that in 2014 the U.S Enrichment Corporation had to file for bankruptcy due to severe revenue losses. It just seems interesting all this happened in the first quarter. I think that it is just better to invest in Microsoft stocks. I have the link below if you want to read the article.

http://moneymorning.com/2014/07/02/how-a-doe-grant-triggered-this-penny-stocks-346-gain-in-two-days/

2. richc3

richc3 Senior Investor

Momentum can be an interesting thing to watch, especially if you're in. However, figuring out the right time to buy OR the time to sell it can be terrifying. Most often big gainers get hit by the shorts or even manipulated by the big players. It's not too hard to trigger a few stop losses when you have such large volume behind you.

3. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

That's usually when the smart money sells. They already owned it going into the big spike upward, and sold at a profit on that big spike.

4. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Yeah I mean investing has a lot of timing works in it. It is like you have to do some sniping like with Ebay LOL. I just like the point where you can go about making a good profit.