UBER Growth

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by Allison2021, Dec 4, 2014.

1. In the running

In the running Well-Known Member

I agree 100%. Most people first started hearing about UBER because of the bad press. That's not a very good way to get into the public perception. I have always had the perception that UBER likes to bend the rules for profit and that customer service should only be focused on if there is a profit involved.

Too many red flags with that company.........I would never invest in it.

2. AlexKabam

AlexKabam New Member

Short term, Uber seems like a great investment. You can make a lot of money on the companies quick growth in a market with little trustworthy competition. Long term however they might run? To some problems. Especially with the lawsuits, so monitor the news actively.

3. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

If ethics are in the order of the day, my main concern is about safety, how safe are we entering a car of a stranger. Apart from that, it's just normal that taxi drivers make a lot of fuss about it as they are losing money.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens Senior Investor

Uber is already in the Philippines. It is wending its way in. I don't know about the stocks but certainly Uber is getting noticed here considering the difficulty of transportation particularly taxi cabs. Add the traffic congestion and you get the perfect formula for Uber to succeed.