Ultrasound scan showing a DUCK next to baby in womb leaves experts 'stumped'

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

An expectant mother was shocked when a duck appeared in her scan picture alongside her unborn daughter.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ultrasound-scan-showing-duck-next-7145237
    A spiritualist suggested that the duck in the womb might have been the girl's spirit guide. If that's so, now we get pics of spirits, right?

2. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

Simply some slight interference or one of the limbs shown in a strange way giving off the impression of a "duck". It's either that or she has twins...OR she took part in some less than normal interactions with a same member of the avian family...

3. L_B

L_B Well-Known Member

lol That was a cool ultrasound picture and a good laugh for everybody I am sure. Strange things happen al the time and I guess this is just another one of those unexplained things.

4. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Well-Known Member

5. MakeDollarsSense

MakeDollarsSense Well-Known Member

Photoshop perhaps? Seems like a hoax or just a misinterpreted appendage.

6. nytegeek

nytegeek Well-Known Member

It's not real, or misinterpreted. Duh. This isn't even worth talking about to be honest.

7. Susimi

Susimi Senior Investor

Does anyone have that picture of that guy waving in an x-ray? It seems somewhat related that could "be seen as strange"

"was this man really hiding within this other persons body?"
    "Ghost gives a cheeky wave from an x-ray"

:rolleyes:

8. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Strange things happen and when they do because we aren't used to the paranormal or want to dismiss it's existence altogether the more logical explanation would be, anything else that might seem a little more believable. Unlike you guys, "the spirit guide theory" to me is plausible.

I've seen pics of ghosts and since spirit guides exist in the same realm . . .

9. nissi

nissi Well-Known Member

I wish you would have posted a picture of it here. I'd love to see that. I think people just see things that aren't there like when people make out images in the clouds.