Unbounded Evil!

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Allison2021, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Allison2021

Allison2021 Well-Known Member

Today, there was a massacre in a Pakistani school. The Taliban attacked a school full of children.
    I could hardly wrap my brain around the story. All I saw were little boys and very young men on the TV screen. I know for sure that the Taliban values boys more than they value girls.
    I remember a member of the Taliban shot Malala Yousafzhai a few years ago. She advocated the education of girls. The next thing you know, she was shot in the head. She lived. In fact, she recently received a Nobel Prize for Peace.
    So, why would the Taliban attack a school that was primarily for boys? I could hardly process the idea.
    I now know that some of the Pakistani military have tried to rout out the Taliban from their province. The Taliban chose not to retreat. Instead they chose to attack a school full of little boys because their fathers were part of that Pakistani military.

2. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Terrorists have no respect for human life. All they ever want is to, like the cowards they are, attack unarmed innocent people. They murdered children because their fathers were part of the Pakistani military?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Its like all over sudden there is this urgent thirst for blood to be poured out like water, just insane, the world is becoming increasingly crazy per every minute, second, hour...are people in their right minds when they pick the gun up and blast people up like they were some lifeless dummies?!..my thoughts go out to the families that have lost their loved ones in this heinous attack :(

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

That's the mindset you're up against. Those animals cannot be reasoned with and must be destroyed. And contrary to popular liberal thought, they only get worse when their "enemies" (everyone who doesn't follow their backward-ass thinking and way of life) retreat and show weakness.

5. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

The Pakistanis should have seen this coming. Feed and care for a rattlesnake, like the Taliban, and you're going to get bit. It is hard to fathom the nexus of unbridled evil and idiocy that these types of groups represent.

6. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

It is sick and twisted, but you can't expect anything less from the Taliban. They are such a weak group that they have to go after the most innocent of people because they are afraid to fight those with bigger weapons. I wish they would just go away. One problem is that the media keeps giving them attention on a global scale.

7. ally79

ally79 Guest

I saw today where Pakistan has re-instituted the death penalty because of this attack and you really can't blame them. Unfortunately the threat of death will do absolutely nothing to deter those who committed this heinous act. In their minds they were doing it all for their religion and it would be an honor to die for the cause. So sad for that whole country though, and shocking to the entire world.

8. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

Terrorists are intelligent people who have been trained for a long time. They know to hit where it will hurt the most. They may be on drugs or whitewashed to believe that they are doing the right thing to make their cause known. It is unfortunate that terrorism will continue because of the selfishness of a number of humans.

9. DeltaForce103

DeltaForce103 New Member

I'm unaware of any definition of intelligence that would be consistent with the blind acceptance of an extremist, logically inconsistent and ultra-conservative ideology. I think, had there been anyone of considerable intelligence in these organizations, they would already have control of the Middle East by now.

10. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I think that when people grow up seeing war and murders they grow to turn into those same things, making these massacres. We should turn this around today, but it will take generations to be corrected.