Unlocking the Door

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by walta, Sep 2, 2015.

1. walta

walta Member

Hi,

Thought it fitting to make my avatar a key because I want to unlock this door of understanding how the stock markets work. Sure, I have a basic idea. I may be old, but not from the Stone Ages.

I already starting sifting though a few threads. Of course, my cheap self gravitated toward the penny stock discussions. Quickly discovered, I best be careful with my pennies.

Think I might stop into the the section on politics from time to time, too. Seeings that it is election time. But really looking forward to getting a better handle on the concept of investing. Got to admit, it intimidates me. Don't really like that feeling much.

All right, see ya all on the boards!

2. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you're obtaining some useful knowledge.

3. TheApollonian

TheApollonian Well-Known Member

Welcome to the amazing investors community! Nice avatar there walta I like the metaphor. Look around, learn a lot and meet like-minded people in the Cocktail Lounge too not just the Political Discussions, investors there are pretty serious about who they're voting.

4. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum walta! I hope you enjoy our community, a lot of great topics to discuss!