Usd/cad Waiting For A Buying Opportunity

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by LudivineTrader, Nov 16, 2017.

1. LudivineTrader

LudivineTrader Member

Monthly : The USD/CAD has bounced off long-term oblique trend. Then, we got a high momentum candlestick and we are expecting the market to reach 1.3014.

Daily : the market has bounced off this oblique trend line, and we are still looking for buying oppportunity

H4 : We finally broke above the downward channel, the safest trading plan is to wait that the market break above the resistance line and then pull back

Attached Files:

2. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

It is difficult to survive in the market for new traders. They always are in fear of losses. If they face losses, they quit the market. As a new trader, he should know that loss is the common factor of forex trading. If a new trader can get proper education about forex, he will never leave the market. Because he knows that if he tries well he can easily recover from that losses. A broker can help a new trader to recover and reduce the losses. I am always trading with TP Global FX because of their support and easy trading technic which can help me to reduce my losses and make a profit.