USDCAD Where is it going

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Casper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

Personally, I have lost money investing in this pair and decided to change currencies. Now I'm working with (EUR / USD) buying and selling. I'm making money with this pair and I will continue doing it.

2. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

As of writing, I see a uptrend on the 4 hour, with a possible 50 pip retracement looming. Get your limit orders ready for that one.

3. joshua minaya

joshua minaya Active Member

When it comes to which direction the USDCAD is going i really believe it strongly depends on which time frame the individual trader is trading on .The trader who is trading intraday for example is more likely to have a separate outlook from someone who is trading long term for example.

4. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

I just follow the trend. I check my orders once a day, if there is a profit across the board I take it, and then reestablish all of my limit orders. My trading system can either be played long term or daily. So far I'm averaging 1000 pips a month.

5. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

I called it. The cad dropped 60 pips, grabbed my limit order and I had a profit. closed order.

6. Shibu Lavin

Shibu Lavin Senior Investor

When the market is calm, it’s a safe zone for trading because a calm market poses less risk for traders. Trading condition in the market is really important because it has impact on your profit-making goal. With Eurotrader broker, you can handle your trading smoothly.

7. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Better execution of trades is needed and for better execution, a reliable broker is needed. Eurotrader allows traders with a free education program and 111% deposit bonus. The broker uses smart bridge technology to ensure traders’ smooth performance.

8. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

Those who are investing money in a broker want high security of funding. Only few brokers provide the safety of funding to traders. FXOpulence is one of those brokers because they use different regulated banks’ accounts.