Virginia WDBJ Reporter and cameraman shot to death on live TV

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Gloryontheway, Aug 27, 2015.

1. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

:rolleyes:

2. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

I do not know much about the shooter or the story, but I did watch the video, and it was truly disgusting. The fact that this dude did a POV video of himself attempting to slay someone in cold blood is just so evil.

3. kgord

kgord Senior Investor

Yes, this was here in this state a few hours from here. This is one of the cases that were just so unnecessary. Some people say more guns some say fewer. I can only point to the countries that have strict gun laws and virtually no murders as evidence. More guns makes it more likely they will fall into the wrong hands, and only probably half the people who have guns now are responsible with them so...I have to come down on the side of fewer guns. But yes, It was a senseless tradgedy by a deranged gunman who exacted his vengeance on two young kids....not right at all!!

4. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member

I heard about this on the news the other day. It's really sad to see something like this happen. If anything, at least the shooter isn't getting the attention he wanted. Over here at least, the news refuses to talk about the shooter and focuses on the lives lost. They refuse to make him the "star of the show" so to speak.

5. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

I feel like that is how most instances should be, but instead, the killers are almost glamorized in these types of situations. It is sad, really.