want to begin in forex trading

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by chaieb, Oct 26, 2014.

1. chaieb

chaieb New Member

hi traders and members of the forum , i created this post to ask some questions about forex or trading because i want to earn some cash doing it , but the problem that i dont know from where i can start ! and am not sure if i will be looser or a winner in this market , so i wanted to ask professionals and experienced traders go give how i start to end up a winning trader , i hope i will find some here :)

2. abcapital

abcapital Guest

Hi, First you will need to find a broker and create a brokerage account. After that you need to create a demo account and demo trade for a while until you are comfortable to invest real money. You also need to learn Technical and Fundamental analysis. You also need to find yourself a mentor or I could mentor you if you are willing to work with me.

3. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

If you want to start trading in forex market he should get knowledge about the market first. To get knowledge he has to choose a broker which helps him to trade and gather knowledge about forex market. By using demo account of the broker he can easily know all the techniques and processes of trading. At first I was opening a demo account in Tpglobalfx. It has no limit of trading and a vast way to know about the forex market. It also helped me to understand the techniques as a newbie.

4. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1