Ways To Annoy People?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Rainman, Mar 30, 2015.

1. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Believe me... their experience level is way below sea/land surface/level...plus these methods look like the type to crack people up than anger them...if { i emphasize the "if"} they have a humor bone within :)

2. dianethare

No...not the dark arts...and even if they'd interview for such positions they'd fail terribly :) ...just a word i used to express annoyance :mad:

3. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

There are many ways to annoy people. It is definitely helpful if we understand how well we can live a good life if we have a wonderful harmony with everyone surrounding us.

4. wahmed

wahmed Well-Known Member

I think doing these things may lose you quite a few friends in the process.

5. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

If they were well-versed in the dark arts then annoying them would only make things worse for you. They'd see to it that your paid for your actions. I've heard tales of voodoo, needles being stuck into dolls . . . scary stuff.
    Not too many. A real friend will get mad at you but s/he will always forgive you anyway no matter how offensive you were.

6. dianethare

I re-read the article again, some of those tricks are pretty deep, i think i'll stick to the more subtle humor-ish kind :)... you are absolutely right, i ought to tread carefully when implementing them :)

7. dianethare

So that voodoo crap is real huh?... but i don't think they are into that kind of mess, or maybe they are, people aren't what they seem nowadays :(... i should watch my back :)

8. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

That is hilarious. I like the article, I might do the "Poke anyone near you and say, 'stop violating my personal space.'" thing.

9. hijin

hijin Guest

How to annoy people? Do it the Annoying Orange way!

Back to the list, I like the entry regarding changing the tint of the television so people will look like green. Even if we are talking about "The Big Bang Theory" here, can we at least try to pretend that Sheldon the alien and Penny the alien are singing the soft kitty song? I like them that way.

"As people talk, smell their shoulders." This is funny but, why would I do that? :D

"Ask 1-800 operators for dates." The people who will get annoyed here, aside from the call center agents taking your call, are the supervisors or the QA people. Oh yeah! A lot of people are annoyed.

"Before exiting the elevator, push all the buttons." Haha! I bet all the people who will be entering the elevator will get pissed off to see all floor buttons lit up!

"Call every girl you know "dude". My guy college friend called me and all my girl friends as "dude."

"Order a pizza and ask them if they can "please put the crust on top this time" in an exasperated voice." I want to try this! :) I am sure the person answering the phone on the other line will be scratching his head on this one.

"Wear a lot of cologne." Uh-oh, I wouldn't do this. The first person to get down with sinusitis would be me.

"Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page." I love this! But I wonder, my friends will probably hit me with the book! :D

10. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

lol, sometimes the ridiculous is the best way to annoy them, like smelling the shoulders or looking them between the eyes or their forehead, that will make them feel funny. Ah, life can be entertaining. :)