"We Are All Terrorists Now"

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Casper, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

Well I do not believe that watching that video, could make one a terrorist,someone could be curious to know what terroroist normally do, then they decide to watch the video, well that does not make them a terrorist, so I think that is just one way of discouraging people form watching the scary video.

2. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

I don't watch videos of beheadings and would never share such a video if I stumbled into it. Instead of threatening those who like watching gruesome stuff the governments and social media networks should be discouraging people from sharing such stuff because once the terrorists know they have an eager audience, they'll keep beheading people and posting those vids online. The one way to deal with terrorists effectively is ignore them completely.

3. Casper

Casper Well-Known Member

As well as 'meeting with ISIS etc', John McCain is known as the 'Communist Canary' for making 32 propaganda videos as a POW in Korea and disclosing state secrets to the enemy. Hated by his fellow POW's and disgraced by his own actions, How does such a person become such a powerful politician in America? Democracy in action? Or something else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8

4. ally79

ally79 Guest

I actually kind of agree with the sentiment that the people who watch, download, and share the video are supporting terrorism but not that they actually are terrorist. Who wants to watch people being beheaded anyway? Yikes!

5. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I truly do not know who finances ISIS and I think they would be stopped. Look at what happen with Osama Bin Laden after a decade and he was finally put out of his misery. Terrorists would always be around in this world. You can hide from them but it does make them go away. If you are someone who has to put your life on the line to protect others then I salute you for your service.

6. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Maybe some people share such videos simply because they want to show their friends what kind of savages the terrorists are. I don't see it as supporting terrorism though it might appear to be so. Such videos might be used to rile people and force them to demand that their governments fight the terrorists.