Whаt's thе bеst wаy tо lеаrn аbоut Fоrеx Trаding?

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by Benoit W, Apr 8, 2016.

1. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

The main problem that such materials often created "just as content", not as serious educational materials.
    For example, whom would you believe more: young broker employee writing such materials for salary or old exchange veteran summarizing his over 25 years experience on the real markets?

For sure, the market conditions are changing rapidly, but the main goal of such self-education is not to read about the strategies, but to create strong informational basis.

2. gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow Senior Investor

I prefer to do my own research rather than investing blind on the back of a broker recommendation. I am not saying I would not follow a broker's advice but I would still need to understand what I was buying and why before I went ahead.

3. Phillip Mark

Phillip Mark Senior Investor

of course, it is definitely important to do your research before agreeing to do anything. This is where making your own plan or strategy comes in, we don't want to trade solely on what we are told.

4. Phillip Mark

And we wouldn't want to copy trade, but rather we want to create our own blue print so others can learn from us too. The idea is to use others pattern to create your own unique one.

5. fxstreet

fxstreet Senior Investor

I agree, it's much easier now. So many platforms opened for traders to learn, in fact no one can starve when it comes to knowledge of the market unless it's our making.

6. Phillip Mark

Yeah, even brokers like Forexchief offer pages on their sites for educational purposes. No one can starve in the markets, else we want to lose out on trades as new things come everyday.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  7. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Many people wants to learn forex trading. But to know about forex is not an easy thing. If anyone wants to learn about forex, TP Global FX will be the best option for him. In there, he can learn about spreads, leverage, withdrawn process, trading techniques, Scalping and many more things. I learn forex from them. It is quite easy to learn for the new traders.

8. Brentwood

Brentwood Senior Investor

The key is to understand how it really works and who is right to work with. I was losing funds to a broker and by the time i realised it, i had already lost $52000 which was over half of my savings. I met a friendly trader and she directed me to the recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch. He helped me recover all my money, every penny. Referred him to friends and colleagues already, you can contact him if you need help at [email protected]

• Like Like x 1