What Are Some Useful Apps For Indian Stock Market Trading On Android?

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Namita Patel, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Namita Patel

Namita Patel Active Member

I want to use every resources I can find to analyse the market. Please help!

2. Buyonthedips

Buyonthedips Senior Investor

I am a little confused, you seem to have gone from a novice investor looking at the Indian market for the first time to somebody who wants to trade intraday via a mobile phone app? Are you an experienced investor or is this a new path for you?

3. Namita Patel

I am a mediocre investor looking to broaden the knowledge and expand the resources. Please suggest.

4. kirtimeliwal

kirtimeliwal Senior Investor

Gaining live updates about market is very market because market fluctuates every second and if you are not aware of the changes then you may face great loss. And to get updated every time apps are really helpful.

5. Namita Patel

Can you suggest me a reliable app? Thank you!

6. J_C_Anderson

J_C_Anderson Senior Investor

Try to look at Investing, they may have information about it, and they have mobile app also.

7. Namita Patel

Thank you for the suggestion. Investing is a very good app. However, I want to know its timing criteria in intraday trading.

8. aarti

aarti New Member

The stock market app that I use for Indian stock market news and intraday calls is Bullish India stock market app for android. This app provides the latest news about Indian stocks and intraday calls for free. They also have a website and post the same there so you can check it there as well.