What Are The Best Mobile Apps For Getting Right Stock Market Tips?

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by deepika sharma, Jul 28, 2018.

1. deepika sharma

deepika sharma Member

People are on the run nowadays and they do not have much time to watch stock market news or read newspapers to check out the share prices or potential investment options. Being a software engineer, I invested in a reputable company's shares, but because of constant work pressure I hardly got any time to check out my stock prices or get guidance from the financial advisors. I thought that I will lose my hard earned money. I hired a financial advisor, but that didn't prove to be fruitful as he not certified with SEBI.

But now all my worries have gone like a wind with the advisorymandi app that I came across in the Google Play Store. I just downloaded it to try once, but to my amazement, its exciting and unique features helped me a lot. Now, I can connect with the SEBI authorized stock market advisors and get my query solved instantly. That's not all as I can view the economic calendar anytime and most importantly get instant trading signals.

Seriously, I am not promoting the advisorymandi app, but honestly, I would like to advise the people looking to invest in the shares, just download it once and get benefited from the quality stock market tips you get from their advisors.

2. Namita Patel

Namita Patel Active Member

The best mobile apps for getting right stock market tips would be moneycontrol and economics time.

3. neerupama vermani

neerupama vermani Active Member

The best mobile apps for getting right stock market tips is money control, this gives accurate data.