What are your favorites day to work?

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by dariel2323, Nov 7, 2014.

1. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

I personally prefer Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays until the morning. I have long time working these days and my results are good. Fridays and Sundays when the market starts I don't like, because I usually lose money.

2. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Haha, none? Now seriously, any day is a good day to work, some times are quieter others not really, but we just need to do our work or else we don't get paid.

3. Rainman

Rainman Senior Investor

Is there such a thing as a good to work? The Forex market closes on weekends so if you must do any trading you have to do it during the business days. So though anyone may not like working during the week, those in the Forex trading MUST work Mondays through Friday if they are to make any money.

4. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

This is one of the advantages of working online. There are usually many facilities with the time and stuff. Here you decide the days and hours more favourable for you and that's good, because there is an own freedom. If something unexpected happens, you can cover that without problems.

5. jdroc

jdroc Guest

Now it's Saturday and Sunday for me believe it or not.

6. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT Well-Known Member

You only want to be trading when the crowd is large. Avoid days when nobody is around. Typically I avoid trading on Sundays, and Fridays. You should also never trade on banking holidays which may affect pair you're trading. That's to say, for example, if you're trading USD/JPY don't trade on Japanese or U.S. banking holidays. If the banks are closed you should be closed.