What company makes bombs and missiles?

Discussion in 'Politics Discussion' started by Eziospick, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Eziospick

Eziospick Guest

It was an interesting sight. I heard he designed planes but it wasn't to oneday that he showed me an entire room full of sketches, models, photographs from the assembly lines, that I realllyyyy started to pick this man's mind on what all he had worked on. Though it's kinda erie, he was a really intelligent guy in his hayday, but alzheimers was taking its toll on his brain. You could ask him a random everyday task question and he couldn't remember it, but the day he told me of all the projects he worked on caused a spark to light up in his eyes as he retold his experiences like it was yesterday.

2. Eziospick

Eziospick Guest

So do you guys think a defense company will ever go bankrupt? XD I mean imagine if we stopped bombing terrorist ever week, lobbing cruise missiles off every month, and launching new carriers every few years. Do you think it would make some companies that depend on the American War Machine to die?

3. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I like Alliant Tech.

4. Determined2014

Determined2014 Guest

I have often asked myself that question, but it is a good thing you have brought it up, now I do have a clue.

5. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I do not know of any company involved in this trade. A long time ago before I understood how thinks works in life I thought that it was a bad thing to make bombs and other weapons. It is unfortunate that every nation needs to defend itself from attack. Therefore these weapons must be created even though they will never be used in this lifetime. Hopefully.

6. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Sad to see so many American companies arming our enemies, it's not all about profit, but sometimes it seems to be.

7. Strykstar

Strykstar Well-Known Member

Absolutely it's all about profit, there are no factions in capitalism, we sell to whoever is buying and preferably to whoever is paying the most.

8. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

I've seen a show with a map of the middle east saying how many billions the US had sold there, simply scary.