What do you hate about forex brokers?

Discussion in 'Forex - Currencies Forums' started by fairfxtrading, Jul 15, 2014.

1. fairfxtrading

fairfxtrading Member

What do you hate about forex brokers and their services? And why?

Your thoughts and examples are welcome about this topic.

2. Yudison MB

Yudison MB Member

generally they making any difficulties on withdrawal

3. skynel_27

skynel_27 Member

Sometimes they're out of reach when you want to withdraw or sell your share. :(

4. bintsk

bintsk Active Member

I hate when they pretend to be sad and show sympathy to a trader when the trader is in loss. They're just great actors IMO. And I hate their lies too. Also, they hesitate to execute when they are in loss and they just delay the execution.

5. dariel2323

dariel2323 Well-Known Member

Sometimes they lie, the commissions are expensive, must invest a lot of money and have much knowledge, if we don't want to lose all our money.

6. JoshPosh

JoshPosh Guest

Some of their swap are too favorable. also if you put platforms form different brokers on the screen, you will see little spikes in one chart and not in the other. why is that?

7. joshua minaya

joshua minaya Active Member

often when i scalp in the forex market i usually wish that it could be possible for someone to trade without having to pay any spreads. if this were the case i am sure i would have made a lot of money particularly on pairs that have a large spread value.

8. joshua minaya

Some times what is good in one forex broker may end up being bad in an another forex broker so often this is usually a very difficult question to answer but i feel those brokers that attempt to cheat their traders must certainly be among the very worst.

9. joshua minaya

the fact on ground is that there are brokers out there who may not pay a trader when he or she has made substantial profit in the market this ones are the scamers that are out there that is why it is always important to trade with brokers that are registerd.

10. fairfxtrading

fairfxtrading Member

What about low execution speed with re-quotes? These are also hateful factors in forex trading..
    Who has met these factors and at which brokers?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015