What do you love the most about your life?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by shilpa123, Jan 4, 2015.

1. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I love the fact that many people love me a lot and I have got tons of relationship with people. I am happy to have so many people in my life.

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

That is something important shilpa, people that love us. About my life I love the fact that it's very simple, not many complex situations, I love a simple life...

3. missbishi

missbishi Well-Known Member

Friends are so important. After reading about the situation in North Korea, I have realised how much I love my freedom. Here in the UK we have free education and healthcare, we have freedom of speech and can follow any religion we choose. I might be broke but I'm a lot richer than many people in the world.

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Family and a few true friendships I have mean the most to me when it all comes down to it.

5. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

I have a small family, and not a whole lot of friends, but they mean the world to me. I too am thankful for the freedom I have. Many countries do not have the freedoms that America has and I am thankful for that each day.

6. gats

gats Senior Investor

I am thankful for the internet. I don't know what I would do all day othewise.

7. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I love the relationship that I have with God. Even when things get so tough, He always makes a way. In addiction I have recently realized that I have great people in my life that I need to appreciate more. I also like the fact that I am not afraid to get my hands dirty. I also like who I am right now and looking forward to becoming the best that I can become.

8. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

LOL, come on gats, without the internet we would do something other, most likely more healthy, but it's just the way our life is structured, so what can we do?

9. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

I don't know if I enjoy the internet... Sure, it's been along since I was born, but it's also a major time waster and a social crippler. I enjoy most the fact that I can shape my future the way I hope to be.

10. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

Peace, serenity, contentment and a valid license on hope, that everything is going to be alright and steer in the right direction...i know i'm not making sense right now but when life has beaten you into pulp and you use the last bit of strength you have, pick up the pieces and move on, start afresh...then those four things i have mentioned there make me love my life :)