What do you love the most about your life?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by shilpa123, Jan 4, 2015.

1. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSports Senior Investor

It is definitely my family and friends. My church family is included in this list as well.

2. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

Of course Family and friends. And also my cats.

3. hijin

hijin Guest

What I love about my life? It's the fact that I still have my parents whom I can hug and say "I Love You" everyday, and a sister whom I can chat on Facebook because she's out of the country. I am happy with my current job and with the fact that I don't have overtime work, and the fact that I get to do anything as I please after work. I am also currently contented with my life because I get my days off every weekend. Even if I don't have a lot of gadgets that I do not need, I still have a beautiful view of trees at the back of the house to look at, and books to read when I am bored.

4. Sunflogun

Sunflogun Well-Known Member

What I love the most is when I have peaceful moments that I can enjoy life. At this point of my life I seem to be always busy and tired, I don't even have time to think, so I love when I can rest.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Senior Investor

I think having close friends and family is the best thing about my life. I've never really been interested in material things, so it's all about people for me, that makes the difference in my life.

6. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member

I absolutely love living in a different country with my life partner. She and I have been through a lot together, but at the moment, we're enjoying life more than ever, just being together by ourselves. Coupled with living in a really beautiful country (at the moment) has made life better then ever before!