What is favourite junk food?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by shilpa123, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Yeah, I think that a good pizza is something hard to beat and the big plus is that we can put virtually anything on top of it, so we never get bored.

2. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

I am not a huge fan of the junk food. Though I probably eat to much red meat. I also enjoy a good cocktail at times and that can't be good for you.

3. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Red meat and a cocktail is hardly junk food, I'd go to that right now haha. Yeah, junk food is unhealthy, but sometimes I am just too lazy too cook.

4. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

I don't eat a whole lot of sweets, but I like a little taste of a few things here and there...

Ice Creams: Dutch chocolate, choc & peanut butter, and blueberry cheesecake and strawberry cheesecake flavors.
    Cheesecake with or without blueberry, strawberry, or cherry topping.
    Dairy Queen Reese's Blizzard.
    Reese's "Big Cup" PB cup, and the combo of chocolate and peanut butter in general.
    Homemade fruit pies: apple, pear, strawberry, pumpkin, or sweet potato.

On the fatty / salty / savory side (where my weakness really is), I like things like bacon cheeseburgers, meatlovers and supreme pizzas, pasta with meatballs & sausage, Tex-Mex foods, and fatty cuts of meat like ribeyes and porterhouse; also bbq brisket, pulled pork, ribs, etc. Not big on fried foods.

I'm a big eater but I'm a pretty big guy who works out a lot.

I also am a bit fond of Crown Royal with Diet Coke and Absolut with Diet Mt Dew, but I try to limit drinking to a few days a month.

5. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Ditto the Tex-Mex fare. I do love Mexican cuisine very much. Alas, it is positively loaded with a ton of carbs. Oh well, I keep it to about once a week at most, and workout a lot so, can justify it. At least some. ;)

6. gats

gats Senior Investor

I rarely eat junk food but I will eat some skittles every once in a great while. I used to be into drinking lots of soda but I dropped that 5 years ago and I'm never going back.

7. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Congratulations to you gats, I am trying to eat soup every night, even if accompanying a slice of pizza. :D

8. Kate

Kate Senior Investor

Junk food... my favorite (and most frightening ;) ) topic. I've been doing pretty well with staying away from junk food for about half a year now.

But since the question was about my favorite, I'd have to say that it's a 50-50 tossup between potato chips and chocolate. And since I could never decide, I usually had them together. Oooh, that sounds bad, doesn't it!!??

9. Peninha

Peninha Senior Investor

Mmm, yuck? Potatoes chips and chocolate? Seriouly? LOL, I imagine you are not able to do that very often though... :p

10. gats

gats Senior Investor

I've seen a few brands of these at the store. I could never do it :p.

[​IMG]