What is favourite junk food?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by shilpa123, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

I haven’t eaten junk food in such a long time that this question got me salivating. I love deep fried crispy chicken, large serving of French fries, pizza, cookies, ice cream, chocolate and many others. I do not think that this submission box has enough space for all the junk foods that I enjoy eating. Now that my appetite has been awakened for the junk foods, I will allow myself to indulge this festive season. Life is too short, isn’t it?

2. Kate

Kate Senior Investor

I've had chocolate covered potato chips, gats. They're wonderful! Well, if it's premium chocolate that is... one of most delicious gourmet junk food available to man... or woman. :eek: Oh, and the chocolate can't be too thick or the taste of the chip gets lost. YUM!

3. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Ooo, this is something new to me, rather tempting to be honest! :)

4. wulfman

wulfman Guest

5. JR Ewing

JR Ewing Super Moderator Staff Member

Another sweet treat I enjoy are homemade oatmeal raisin cookies, as well as chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies.

6. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I think it is quite easy to get addicted to junk food without much effort. I am a huge fan of eating all kinds of junk food. I think it is quite great to try a different kind of junk food. I love mostly potatoes chips. They are my favourite.

7. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Sometimes I mix all the leftovers together and make something exquisite lol, even if after a while my stomach starts to hurt and I learn my lesson for the next months... :)

8. zenfive

zenfive Member

Looking at this thread has just made me so hungry! I also love:

- cakes, cheesecakes, cupcakes, basically any type of cake
    - chocolates
    - a good pizza
    - donuts (especially Krispy Kreme, those glazed doughnuts are just too good)

Chocolate fudge brownies with ice cream on top is also just heaven, if I could eat anything for the rest of my life, it might just be that, or actually maybe the Original glazed doughnuts from KK, or both.

But I try not to eat much since I've been trying to eat more healthy now, I did a pretty good job of that over the summer, but then it kind of got worse for a while. So trying to get back on that healthy diet.

9. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

I'm a kfc addict. I go 2-3 times/month to eat those delicious fried chickens. Please note that I am not obese and caucasian.