What Is Forex?

Discussion in 'General Trading Discussion' started by Helen Epperly, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Helen Epperly

Helen Epperly Senior Investor

Forex is a currency exchange market. However, many people trade currency in the forex market to make a profit. Many already choose it as their full-time business. Some also trade in the forex market as a part-timer. So, no matter what kind of people you are, it will perfectly suit you. Traders don’t also need high capital to start. In Eurotrader you can trade for only $50.

• Like Like x 1
  2. akaira deshmukh

akaira deshmukh Member

• The foreign exchange (also known as FX or forex) market is a global marketplace for exchanging national currencies against one another.
    • Because of the worldwide reach of trade, commerce, and finance, forex markets tend to be the largest and most liquid asset markets in the world.
    • Currencies trade against each other as exchange rate pairs. For example, EUR/USD.
    • Forex markets exist as spot (cash) markets as well as derivatives markets offering forwards, futures, options, and currency swaps.
    • Market participants use forex to hedge against international currency and interest rate risk, to speculate on geopolitical events, and to diversify portfolios, among several other reasons.

3. Lindsey J. Crosby

Lindsey J. Crosby Senior Investor

The basic and the most visible function of foreign exchange market is the transfer of funds (foreign currency) from one country to another for the settlement of payments. It basically includes the conversion of one currency to another, wherein the role of FOREX is to transfer the purchasing power from one country to another. And traders make profit in the price gap created by simply and demand of a currency. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

4. Linda Smith

Linda Smith Senior Investor

Learning forex trading is a dream of many people. But they don't know how to learn forex trading. I also faced that problem. Than i heard about demo account. I opened a demo account in TP Global FX. It helped me to get knowledge about basics of forex trading. they helped me so much to become what i am now. It is quite helpful to learn forex trading by a demo account.