What is the BEST online broker site for newbies?

Discussion in 'Online Brokers' started by LuckyGirl08, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Angelina

Angelina New Member

Actually its really difficult to find online broker for newbies in Trading! You can find the best online broker at VolumeFX!I’ve been trading with VolumeFX for a long time and they are good to me! I’m very pleased with them.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. fxstreet

fxstreet Senior Investor

Heard they have great rates though they are relatively new as I saw from the little search I made about them, hope they come out good.

3. Phillip Mark

Phillip Mark Senior Investor

When choosing a broker you must consider these things: Spreads, Trading commissions, interest rates, hidden charges, trading systems allowed and withdraw time. Forexchief broker passes all the mentioned conditions. They have a perfect trading system for profit making.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  4. Jason@

Jason@ Senior Investor

So many great options so far, but of course I would always recommend the one I use Forexchief, because that's the one I have known over the years. And I can safely say that they are worth the shot;
    Very good MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading terminal options.
    Wide range of markets with over 60 assets
    Fees are incredibly low.
    You can always check them out yourself. Wish you the best!

5. Manon

Manon Senior Investor

Yeah very good choice, most especially the fact that they have been providing services for over 8 years, starting its activity since 2014 it's a total plus for any trader. Because to have been around that long shows how much they have put into their work to stay relevant and credible.

6. KundkundTC

KundkundTC New Member

Hello,
    Here I'm sharing a website details who have a complete list of stock brokers which is really helpful for everyone who looks for best stock brokers. here you get the complete details about best sub broker in India. - Company Name is kundkundtc

Thanks

7. Jaxon

Jaxon Senior Investor

For newbies, FreshForex is an excellent choice. Their user-friendly platform, educational resources, and responsive support make it easy for beginners to start their trading journey with confidence. It's a great place to begin. You may try them out today.