What is your dream vacation?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by tournique, Jan 26, 2015.

1. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

I really dream about visiting New Zealand. And I sincerely hope that I will soon.
    What about you? What is your dream vacation?

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

I'd love to go there too, I love the beach and anywhere with crystal clear waters and a resort would do for me, Mexico for example. :)

3. dianethare

dianethare Senior Investor

If i could get a chance...its either the Maldives, Montenegro or Puerto Vallarta...or really visit all the three places, my, how can i forget Italy?!...there are real beautiful places on this earth that need my footprints on them...i know the chance will come...i hope soon ;)

4. Tara

Tara Active Member

My dream vacation has to do with being pampered. There is an all inclusive spa located on St. Lucia called LeSport. They have a seven day special vacation package called the Body Holiday. You can receive messages and other body treatment every day during your stay. The island itself is spectacular. There is supposed to be the world's only drive in volcano. I'm dying to see it.

5. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

My dream vacation is to spend a weekend in Paris. I think it is a great place where I would definitely like to go. I have heard a lot about it and I am waiting for an opportunity to go and have fun there.

6. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

Shilpa123, Paris is an awesome city to visit. Where are you from ?

7. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

I would live to go visit the countryside of both France and the UK. These places have some remarkable old buildings and landscapes that I just do not see in my part of the world. Everything around here is new and boxy and I appreciate old architecture. It would be nice to explore an old village with a glass of wine in hand.

8. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

I would like to go to two places for my dream vacation. Hawaii I would visit for all the great food places. Another place I would visit is Brazil, so I can see the carnival first hand.

9. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

My dream vacation this year will be the one that will make my wife and kids happy, we are trying to save to go to Azores, let's see if we can make that happen.

10. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

When I read that you would like to go to the Azores I just recalled the game "Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis" had a part where you traveled to the Azores. I need to google some pics of the Azores. I just want to get to Brazil he he.