What is your dream vacation?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by tournique, Jan 26, 2015.

1. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

Brazil sounds like a good destination. Gotta get some latin doses.

2. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

Azores is beautiful, it's the only part of Portugal I haven't visited yet, but I feel this will be the year. :)

[​IMG]

3. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

I hope to travel to azores one day. It seems like beautiful landscape with lots to watch and enjoy. I totally hope that it is going to be soon.

4. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

My dream vacation would be to go to Paris. It would be the most wonderful time of my life. I would totally love it.

5. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Man that is beautiful there Gel. I mean you probably have to really save up to go there. If time and life would allow I would go.

6. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Dream vacation? I'd like to take a vacation. It is very rare that I am not working and, when I'm away, I'm constantly in communication via phone, text, the web, etc.

But to answer the question, I'd like to take a month of somewhere it is:

• Warm. And by warm, I mean hot.
    • Quiet and out of the way.
    • Technology can't get to me easily.

That would really recharge the batteries. :D

7. Dejik

Dejik Active Member

My dream vacation would be to take a long road trip through Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya and Yemen. Of I know this might sound odd, since each place is experiencing a brutal war, but these places are so important in our civilisation and to the main religions of the world that i couldn't think of a better place to holiday. For me a vacation needs to be a combination of relaxation and learning about the local environment, and what a local environment that would be!

8. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Senior Investor

Hawaii would be a very nice place to visit too just for the warmth and relaxation. The volcanoes would be nice to see, but it would be a domestic vacation for me since I live in the US. I am going to stick with the UK for my dream because It would be a trip to a foreign land, and looks magnificent.

9. SteakTartare

SteakTartare Senior Investor

Yikes! Three of those countries have ISIS active right now. I don't know, that doesn't sound too relaxing. I'm told the tea is pretty good there, so I guess every places has an upshot. ;)

10. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

The place looks incredible. I would definitely want to go there and enjoy the place. But I have never been very great at saving up for this.