What is your dream vacation?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by tournique, Jan 26, 2015.

1. shilpa123

shilpa123 Banned

Ya it is quite beautiful. And the one place I would definitely love to go. It seems like the best place to travel.

2. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

Hopefully you would be able to visit those places. I usually would avoid going to places that are like a warzone. The place I would go to is Brazil since it has some beautiful areas and that carnival is something I would like to go to.

3. crimsonghost747

crimsonghost747 Senior Investor

I don't really have a single dream vacation. I just love to travel and to see new places. Currently my heart is telling me to go to Canada so I might do that during the summer. So I guess that is my dream vacation for the moment.

4. Profit5500

Canada is just north of me but it would sound like a good place to go to. I just need to get my license and find a job to save up.

5. Colebra

Colebra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Definitely Croatia :cool:
    Also want to go to Canada, New Zealand, and Brazil.

6. Profit5500

What exact part of Croatia was that in the pic? It looks it would be a fun and relaxing place to be in.

7. queenbellevue

queenbellevue Well-Known Member

Nobody's said Iceland? Oh man I went there a few months ago and it was GORGEOUS. Seriously. I went on a day tour and saw volcanoes, black sand beaches, beautiful mountains. My dream vacation would definitely be there, and maybe even Greenland someday

8. Gelsemium

Gelsemium Senior Investor

This is a stunning picture, I wouldn't mind going there too. New Zealand is on my list as well. :)

9. Colebra

Colebra Well-Known Member

I have no idea. But every time I Google Image Croatia, some awesome beach comes up...
    All I know about Croatia is that they have great Kickboxers, and they had crazy wars with Servia. Their soccer clubs have insane history. Real insane. Look it up.

You know why nobody said Iceland? Because Iceland is full of ice. :p That's why.

10. Onionman

Onionman Senior Investor

I think I need to visit New Zealand some time in my life, as well as a safari in Africa and parts of South America. And for very different reasons, I'd like to visit Necker Island (Richard Branson's private island). But in general I've been to most places that were on my bucket list.