What is Your Dream?

Discussion in 'The Cocktail Lounge' started by Muthoni, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Muthoni

Muthoni Guest

It is better to have a dream than to go through life with no dreams at all. I admire my mom because she dreams big. Most of her dreams do not come true; she moves on to the next dream. She bought an incubator to hatch eggs sometime back; it was worth a pretty penny. None of the eggs hatched. Today she is raising pigs; she has made good money out of it. What is your dream?

2. Kael

Kael Guest

My dream is to be a successful real estate broker and a few real estate agents working for me. I enjoy helping persons find a home or property within their means.

3. Eziospick

Eziospick Guest

To raise 4 bank accounts with the combined total of a million dollars. Then one day waltz in and explain to them I'm closing the accounts. For the real kicker, I want my 1 million dollars paid in pennies. I would then smile to their reaction and say "Anddddd Go!" while adjusting my watch. Lastly, walk back to a chair in the lobby and see what happens. My second option would be raise enough money to buy the land the trailer park sat on that I lived in as a kid. I really want to save the oak, sweetgum, and pecan trees there before greed kills them.

4. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Senior Investor

Just to be well off and secure financially. To have a lot of money saved up. And to have a good family around me. Just a happy, somewhat simple life. Nice car, nice house, not a lot of extra stuff or anything fancy. Pretty basic stuff as far as I'm concerned. I'm a pretty humble and conservative person so I don't ask for much.

5. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member

I dream of living in somewhere where is warm around the year. I also hope that I would have a lotf of money to secure my life financially for the rest of my life.

6. davidj96

davidj96 Member

My dream is to grow up and have an amazing career, along with an amazing family in the background. I'm still working on the family part of the dream, but I swore into the Marines not too long ago and will be starting my fantastic career in less than a year. After my first enlistment, I'd either like to reenlist or acquire a federal job and continue making my life long dream come true.

7. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member

My dream is to be a normal life and secure financial. I'm tired that we're always having financial crisis. I want a future that I never had a problem with money.

8. joebel

joebel Member

Get enough money to retire and live in a peaceful place by the coast.

9. jason

jason Guest

Similar to jobel, I'd just like to be financially sold to be able to give money to my children and retire comfortably in a beautiful place by the water. Money aside, I'd just love for all of my family to be in good health and spirits for decades to come.

10. Profit5500

Profit5500 Senior Investor

My dream is to be wealthy with my own mansion. I would like to have my own place be in a big city like Hollywood. I would dream of having my income be earned all online which would be difficult but doable.